Status of bug #1024 (periodic signal lost and re-registration)

quatrox at quatrox at
Mon Jan 5 16:37:30 CET 2009

I don't know if this is related, but it is interesting:

I use GPRS and can stay connected for days without
problems unless I download fast.

I tried to wget a large ogg-file [1] and the GSM modem
dropped the GPRS connection (reset?) after  downloading

I rebooted and tried again.
I did this several times, and the same thing happened each
time and I got exactly the same filesize before the reset.

Then I limited the speed (wget --limit-speed=1k) and I could
now download the complete file without any problems.

[1]: wget