[werner at openmoko.org: Re: help: debug board interfacing]

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Mon Jan 5 17:32:03 CET 2009

Sreeraj a wrote:
> i think i mentioned in my first mail that i am using a neo 1973 acc. to my
> information, it requires an ext. power supply to be used as a USB host.

Hmm, does it ? As far as I know, it should work fine from battery.
Of course, then you either need to worry about battery life or
connect some other supply to the battery terminals, which may or
may not be suitable for your setup.

> Quick question.
> are these modules (gpio etc..) available for neo1973?

Yes, GTA01 has these GPIOs too. The registers that control them are
even at the same address in the 2410 and the 2442, so the "gpio"
program works on both.

- Werner