Which microSD card does sped matter?

Angus Ainslie angus.ainslie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 21:32:19 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 12:47 AM, Joop Boonen <joop_boonen at web.de> wrote:
> I have a question. I've ordered a Freerunner it should arrive within 2 weeks.
>
> I'm thinking of buying an extra bigger (8GB) microSD card. I see that
> microSD has different classes i.e. speeds. Does the Freerunner benefit
> from the speed if so how much?
>
> What is the best speed for the Freerunner to buy?

I've tried a few different cards and it seems the faster ones are more
likely to corrupt the card or not be recognized at all. I don't think
any of the class 2 cards I've used have failed. I haven't done any
hard tests to verify this so the evidence is purely anecdotal.

Angus

--
Angus Ainslie
http://www.handheldshell.com/