Status of bug #1024 (periodic signal lost and re-registration)

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Wed Jan 7 23:33:21 CET 2009

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> Unfortunately I no longer have a GTA01 with such an old firmware (and
> I'm not really keen to downgrade either),

moko3 appears to be the version where the "deep sleep" was
first introduced. So any newer GSM firmware should have it too.

> but memory says that our 01
> prototypes (GSM firmware moko0) didn't suffer from 1024.

moko0 wouldn't have the deep sleep, so such an ancient GTA01 not
suffering from #1024 problem is consistent with our findings so
far.

By the way, if you give it a try and in case you find that #1024
does not happen on a GTA01, please also mention which hardware
revision it is.

- Werner