schematics in PDF form?

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Fri Jun 5 14:46:38 CEST 2009

Hadyn van der Berg wrote:
> > Yes, the new board that's still in development.

We haven't started the schematics yet. I agree, easy access to the
material is important. It sometimes only takes seconds to spot a bug.
It would be foolish to make people waste these precious seconds
wrestling with installation tasks instead.

So ... of course there's something more easily accessible :-) This is
the collection of our circuit symbols, minus a few from the last few
days that I still have to add:

http://people.openmoko.org/werner/gta02-core/gta02-core-expanded-all.ps.gz

There are a few anomalies like odd text locations and a few missing
pin numbers, which are caused by the printing process. I hope to get
rid of these over the next few days.

We don't have PDF at the moment, due to problems with the library
providing the printing functions.

Also, the pin type is printed next to the each pin. That's to help
review. When the symbols are used in real schematics, this pin type
isn't visible.

Hardware design experience is just what we need. So, welcome ! :)

- Werner