Bug #1024 (oscillating re-camping), a possible solution.

Dieter Spaar spaar at openmoko.org
Thu Jun 11 08:54:51 CEST 2009

Hello Nils,

Nils Faerber wrote:
> On the other hand I also do not like the idea of having wrap wire in the
> modem part - makes a good antenna for all kinds of interference.

I don't think the wire is a big problem, its in the shielded "chamber" for
baseband processing, RF processing and the oscillator are in separate
shielded chambers.

But because there are alternatives, especially the one from Dima
which does not require the removal of the capacitor and no wire
at all, one can use the method  he/she feels comfortable with.

Best regards,
  Dieter