Freerunner GSM Buzz fix, warranty and hopes...

xChris chris at
Sat Mar 7 20:52:10 CET 2009

In Europe we have organizations called European Consumer Centres, they
provide free information on consumer rights in Europe and assists in
cross-border disputes.

Openmoko is not a EU based company, but some distributors are.
I personally, got mine from an EU base distributor.

Mike (mwester) wrote:
> Good email, and good questions.  But apparently, the only answer is
> total silence from Openmoko and the resellers.
> The term here would be "stone-walling".
> So, Openmoko -- any answers?  Or nothing but continued silence?  Can you
> at least tell us why you have nothing to say?
> -Mike (mwester)

Sent from the Openmoko Hardware mailing list archive at