my buzz fix method

Anthony Clearn aclearn at
Fri Mar 27 02:12:13 CET 2009

Here is my attempt

AFAIK I made a few mistakes:

1 I could have used a smaller sized 100uF cap

2 I could have used thinner wire, I picked up the wrong spool and didn't realise

3 I shouldn't have tried to open a solder bridge on a 0402 component with a relatively large iron.

I'm looking into the low volume of my voice on calls, I've only read up briefly on what could be the cause. I can't be certain it wasn't always so low! I am looking through the posts to figure this out from other peoples experiences.