Bug #1024 (oscillating re-camping), the story goes on...

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Mon Mar 30 20:47:46 CEST 2009

I suggest to stop the other 2 32kHz oscillators on mainboard to rule out
mechanical (as well as electrical / EM) interference between them and the
calypso oscillator.
Can be done by simply shorting/grounding the crystals, or maybe even with
config-register settings (not yet checked).
Ping me on freenode #openmoko-cdevel DocScrutinizer if you need help on that.

If there's a clockmaker out there, it would be great to test the one remaining
32kHz crystal by using the sophisticated acoustical test equipment for wrist
watches clock.

cheers
jOERG