Bug #1024 (oscillating re-camping), the story goes on...

Dieter Spaar spaar at openmoko.org
Tue Mar 31 18:07:44 CEST 2009

Hello Joerg,

Joerg Reisenweber wrote:
> I'm not sure but I think this is correct data from modem debug that needs
> decoding by TI-TAT tool.
> Dieter for sure can tell details. I assume you need to capture the raw data
> and send to him for analysis.
> Great work, really!
> Also thanks to Paul :)

Sorry, no, there seems to be something wrong. PCO2 is not needed to
decode the default
trace data, they are mainly ASCII. At least if nothing has been sent to
the modem and one
is only listening (115200 8N1). Only listening is OK to get a first
impression if bug #1024
occurs, if more detailed trace data are needed, I first have to find out
how to configure
the traces without using PCO2. Should not be too difficult, however I
have not done
it yet  (I would be happy with a few more #1024 traces of just the
default data :-).

Best regards,
 Dieter