Bug #1024 (oscillating re-camping), the latest news.

Dieter Spaar spaar at openmoko.org
Sun May 3 08:14:01 CEST 2009

Hello,

Dieter Spaar wrote:
> Its still too early to conclude anything from this
> observation, its just one GTA02. I am waiting for
> the second GTA02 to find out if it behaves the same.

A short update:

The second phone arrived, it shows the same extreme
re-camping as the first phone (PCH reception error
immediately after going into "Deep Sleep"). And if
the phone is warmed up by a few degrees, the
problem goes away, when it cools down, PCH
reception errors in "Deep Sleep" show up randomly
until they are back all the time.

Best regards,
  Dieter