Power Button/USB Problems

Daemon D unnaturaltragedy at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 05:03:53 CEST 2009

Since I've gotten my Neo Freerunner about a month ago it has sporadically powered off when plugging in the USB cable. Other times I have just moved the Freerunner a little bit in my hand and it reboots. The final weirdness was that it was sitting by itself, completely powered off, not plugged into anything and after about an hour it decided to turn itself on, definitely not resuming, it totally booted from beginning. I have found the whole finding-a-functional-operating-system thing to be challenging but this suspected hardware problem make it unusable/untrustable.