Bug #1024 (oscillating re-camping), a possible solution.

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Tue May 26 23:43:56 CEST 2009

Dieter Spaar wrote:
> Increasing the capacitor which buffers this power supply
> line seems to help.

Dieter, I think we all owe you a big applause for finding a solution
for this bug. #1024 is as old as Openmoko or even predates it. Many
people have tried their luck at solving this problem and it has been
overlooked, denied, ignored, given up on, and worked around, but only
you had the perseverance and skills to come up with a plausible
explanation and a fix.

Let's also not forget all the others who have contributed towards
killing this beast, particularly Mickey, Mike, Joerg, Daniel,
Wolfgang, and Steve.

Thanks and congratulations !

- Werner