Bug #1024 (oscillating re-camping), a possible solution.

Dieter Spaar spaar at openmoko.org
Wed May 27 00:12:45 CEST 2009

Hello Werner,

Werner Almesberger wrote:
> Dieter, I think we all owe you a big applause for finding a solution
> for this bug. #1024 is as old as Openmoko or even predates it. Many
> people have tried their luck at solving this problem and it has been
> overlooked, denied, ignored, given up on, and worked around, but only
> you had the perseverance and skills to come up with a plausible
> explanation and a fix.

Thank you very much. I think the fix is OK, if the explanation is really
the truth can
only be determined by a modified layout and checking if it shows the
same problem.

> Let's also not forget all the others who have contributed towards
> killing this beast, particularly Mickey, Mike, Joerg, Daniel,
> Wolfgang, and Steve.

Yes, of course, thank to all who contributed and spent a lot of time on
it. And besides
Tony  (you mentioned in your  second mail) I would also like to mention
Dima and Al
and don't forget to add yourself to the list :-).

Best regards,
  Dieter