Extra component on GTA02

Rask Ingemann Lambertsen ccc94453 at vip.cybercity.dk
Sun Sep 6 19:35:57 CEST 2009

On Sun, Sep 06, 2009 at 11:04:26AM +0100, Álvaro Lopes wrote:

> My Gta02 seems to have an extra component on board [1] [2]. Any ideas how it got there ?

   Someone or something dropped it there. I think the strip of plastic isn't
supposed to be there either [3].

> I'm worried that resistor is missing somewhere else...

   Yes, that missing 100k pull-up/down from someone's 95% working
prototype being assembled at the same time maybe. :-)

[3] http://nospamnospam.homepage.dk/hardware/GTA02A6-R1769.png

--
Rask Ingemann Lambertsen