mini usb connections

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 17:45:04 CEST 2010

hello list, while investigating my SD card issue i discovered that the
R75707 resistor is missing [broken off]

in an attempt to assess the situation i started to remove the LCD
component to see the resistors connection on the opposite side of the
board.
while doing this i managed to snap off the mini usb connection.

the crack looks very clean, im wondering if these were simply glued on
somehow...   you know... with conductive glue....  ?
anyhow is there anyone that can help me fix all this crap or should i
just go an jump ship at this point?