Access to some neo1973 hardware

Harald Welte laforge at sunbeam.franken.de
Wed Apr 4 09:03:49 CEST 2007

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 01:01:40AM +0200, Erik Tews wrote:
> Hi, now the "application" is open source:
>
> http://www.cdc.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/aircrack-ptw/
>
> Could somebody try on a real neo hardware and give me some performance
> results?

Since your tool is new, I would expect you at least provide us with an
exact command (and a dataset) on which it is to be used.

Or does it include something like an internal benchmarking mode, where
it can print the expected performance on a given system?

Thanks.
--
- Harald Welte <laforge at sunbeam.franken.de>   http://www.sunbeam.franken.de/
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long