Access to some neo1973 hardware

Erik Tews erik at debian.franken.de
Wed Apr 4 10:18:54 CEST 2007

Am Mittwoch, den 04.04.2007, 08:50 +0200 schrieb Christian Daniel:
> Hiho,
>
> congrats - you made it on Slashdot :)
>
> Do you have an example capture file? I don't want to switch my WPA net to
> WEP...

You can use this one:

http://uploaded.to/?id=8iubg2

This capture file does just contain 20,000 packets, and aircrack-ptw
won't find the correct key. This is more intresting for runtime
analysis, because in this case, aircrack will try 1,000,000 keys before
giving up.

There is a line in the sourcecode which defines a KEYLIMIT. If you set
this to 5000 or 10000, you get a faster version which will fail in some
rare cases. I would be intrested in the runtime of the modified version
too. You may play with this parameter, I think a runtime of perhaps 5
seconds or so would be good.