SMedia 3362 Graphics Accelerator

Thomas Sanalderer grinsi.sanladerer at web.de
Mon Jul 9 17:21:51 CEST 2007

As far as i know its the 3362 that they will be using, so check out
http://www.smediatech.com/product3362.htm
The page doesn´t really provide much information such as a datsheet,
only that the 3362 does mpeg4 decoding on vga (640x480).

Thomas Sanladerer

Edward Flick wrote:

    I only asked because I read the following quotes from their datasheet:
    "The Glamo3370 Mobile Multimedia coProcessor supports CSTN and TFT
    LCD panels, allowing customers to choose
    the right solution for their particular market. In addition, the
    resolution is of a high standard supporting 320x240 that
    can be rotated 900/1800/2700 in mirror mode."
    "- Max 320x240"
    Edward Flick