New V4 hardware backlight flicker?

Nils Faerber nils.faerber at kernelconcepts.de
Wed May 9 19:10:05 CEST 2007

Hi!
The hardware moron with his useless questions is back ;)

I just got the new V4 hardware and found that the backlight brightness
is now fluctuating, in fact in some situations almost flickering.

Is this a known issue?
Or is it a specific problem of my concrete device?
Can it be fixed somehow? Maybe in software? If you have an idea where to
look for it I would give it a try (in the days of the iPaq I also fixed
the infamous PCMCIA LCD flicker which of course has nothing to do with
this problem ;)

Cheers
  nils faerber

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen             Mob: +49-176-21024535