New V4 hardware backlight flicker?

Nils Faerber nils.faerber at kernelconcepts.de
Wed May 9 19:21:04 CEST 2007

Gabriel Burt schrieb:
> On 5/9/07, Nils Faerber <nils.faerber at kernelconcepts.de> wrote:
>> I just got the new V4 hardware and found that the backlight brightness
>> is now fluctuating, in fact in some situations almost flickering.
>
> I am not seeing that on mine.  Are there particular things you are
> doing that cause it to flicker/fluctuate?

Err... nope?
Just freshly booted the unboxed NEO and it starts.

It also seems to be influenced by CPU activity and becomes worse the
less the CPU is active. It is also independant of battery level or power
source (happened with half-charged and full charged battery as well as
USB powered).

Then it seems there is a hardware variation...

> Gabriel
Cheers
  nils faerber

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen             Mob: +49-176-21024535