USB master capability for Neo1973 and new version

Harald Welte laforge at
Tue Oct 23 10:37:21 CEST 2007

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 06:17:06PM +0200, Delahaye, Philippe wrote:
> Dear all,
> Thanks very much for the information about SDIO.
> I will be also interesting to get some information about USB. Is it
> possible that the Neo1973 act as a USB master in which you could
> connect USB slave devices?
> Does the hardware support it?

yes. Even GTA01 can do that.  GTA02 adds the +5V power supply for
external devices

> Has the software been tested for this feature?

not entirely, but since it is working with GTA01, there is very little
doubt of its functionality
- Harald Welte <laforge at>