USB master capability for Neo1973 and new version

Scott Gilliland zeroping at
Tue Oct 23 15:57:10 CEST 2007

The Phase 1 hardware can't provide power for these devices, but it can act as
a host (usb master). An external 5V source is needed. For more details, as
well as how to patch an openmoko kernel to do this, you may want to take a
look at this wiki page: