Somewhat bricked neo problem

Gary Oliver go at L5.org
Sun Sep 23 21:24:39 CEST 2007

Mine has gotten somewhat worse; It will still power up when the debug
board is attached, and will boot and run the last flashed OM in that
configuration.  But when I plug in the USB connection to the PHONE
(flashing directly rather than through the debug board interfaces) it
will shut down after about 10 seconds.

I need to try the flash through the debug board and see what happens.

-Gary