Music Player - UI question

abraxa at dar-clan.de abraxa at dar-clan.de
Thu Apr 19 18:20:42 CEST 2007

Hey guys =)

According to http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Music_Player the UI for the
music player consists of the main screen, the playlist select screen
and the default directory browse screen. Now what's unclear to me is
the way the music files are to be selected. The browse button in the
playlist screen is supposed to only select the default playlist
directory - but what does that directory contain? Pre-defined
playlists that the user then can choose from?

If that's the case the question is how the user can create and modify
such playlists.

My suggestion is to add another screen where the user can add files
to/delete files from the playlist he/she currently selected. Also I'd
add another button to the main screen which would bring the user there.

Any commments/ideas/suggestions?

-Soeren A.