About QVGA theme for OM.2

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Wed Aug 29 14:10:18 CEST 2007

Hi Alex,

> I run OM 2007.2 on my A1200E, since A1200E has a QVGA screen, so the
> font shows on screen is very small. Can anyone tell me how to enlarge it?

This is more an OpenEmbedded question:
You have to submit the correct dpi entry for the A1200. You do this by
adding parameters to the /etc/X11/Xserver script. Please send me a
patch and I'll add it to OE upstream.

> P.S. When do you provide QVGA theme?

We believe that apart from the icon sizes, the theme should work both
in VGA and QVGA -- so there is just the icon sizes to fix. Or do you
see more problems?

Regards,

- Michael Lauer <mickey at openmoko.org>                   http://openmoko.org/