Application UI Design Recommendations

pauric pauric at pauric.net
Wed Jul 18 20:51:21 CEST 2007

The only reason I mention double tapping is that I cant think of an instance
of it on any mobile device I've used (iphone, zaurus) or designed (palmV)
for.  I think I'll make a statement to avoid it.

Also, Jeremiah said "Extended-Press & Drag - select all icons, text, files,
etc between initial & final position."

I dont think you will be able to do an extended press & drag.  Extended
press will already call the advanced/secondary function, so you cant drag.

Other than that.. the other UI design comments are pretty much what was
decided.

thanks - pauric