Application UI Design Recommendations

Mohammed Musallam musallam001 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 15:46:11 CEST 2007

I agree. A distinction should be made between apps on the phone that are finger apps and intended for day2day _phone_ operation and other apps that adds or mimics a software available for the PC, e.g. a TextEditor (mobile openoffice maybe?).

btw, i just noticed... the iphone does implement a double tap. in safari and google maps, double tap is used to zoom in.

i know this defeats almost this whole discussion, but its something to ponder... to Apple, a double tap is not something difficult for their end users...