[cross post] require test apps

Urivan Saaib saaib at ciberlinux.net
Tue Jul 24 21:07:54 CEST 2007

Vivek,

Are you using UML, Xen or something similar? what approach are you using?

Regards,

==============Original message text===============
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 7:24:20 PDT "vivek khurana" wrote:

Dear all,

 I am trying to setup an environment which can be used to install
applications qemu from local disk, while qemu is running. I have
limited success in this too. But i require some help. I need
developers to point me to available applications with source code and
compilation instructions.
  I would prefer if I can get my hands on following type of application.
1) Without any dependencies
2) With dependencies and pointer to dependency ipkg file (if available).

 My aim is to build a local tree which can be accessed from qemu for
testing apps.
 Incase someone has already done this, please let me know.

regards
VK

===========End of original message text===========

Urivan A. Flores Saaib