RFC: fingernav widget proposal

pauric pauric at pauric.net
Sun Jul 29 15:03:41 CEST 2007

Usually the most obvious and simple idea is the right one
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor

But I need to look in to the new pim suite.  However, it hard to see
how this could not be a universal nav methodology.

I'll put more graphics in there, pictures speak more than words.

thank you - pauric