Ruby for OpenMoko

Varga-Háli Dániel vargadanis at gmail.com
Mon May 28 17:08:47 CEST 2007

I feel stupid now but I have fresh news:

Code without stripping it down (with debug info and comments) is now
under 5MB. Exactly: 4.9

5MB of 64 is not that bad at all esp for such a functional language.
By using uclibc (for at least parts of the code [io wont' compile
against it], the size can be reduced).
My best estimate would be now around 4 MB.

Dan