Synchronization (e.g. PIM)

Ross Burton ross at openedhand.com
Thu Nov 8 10:20:08 CET 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-08 at 00:05 +0100, weppner at fim.uni-passau.de wrote:
> Hi: I consider to implement a sychronization client on OpenMoko for e.g. PIM
> Data.  Could this be based on SyncML, OpenSync or something like that? How
> complex would be such a realization? Are there made any efforts on planning
> sychronisation yet?

OpenMoko uses Evolution Data Server, so either opensync or syncevolution
should work as a starting point.

Ross
--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/