Synchronization (e.g. PIM)

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Nov 8 19:28:06 CET 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-08 at 11:20 +0000, Mark Crowley wrote:
> There is an interesting thread on this subject dating back to July
>
> http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/openmoko-devel/2007-July/001081.html
>
> Quite a long thread but interesting.
>
> With regards,
>
> Mark.

If its eds, just use rsync ;) OpenSync is still a ways off...what about
conduit?

Jon

--
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.