Synchronization (e.g. PIM)

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Nov 9 07:11:23 CET 2007

Sounds good Paul...I really want to see sync take-off and look forward
to any way I could help to push opensync through my open source
activities and/or my work at Creative Commons.

Jon

--
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.