display lock

Olaf Lüke olaf at uni-paderborn.de
Sun Nov 25 18:31:06 CET 2007

Hallo,

I have written a display lock for prevention of accidentally triggering
events on the neo when it is in your pocket but you cant put it in
suspend, e.g. when you are hearing music. You can find more information
in [1] and an ipkg for it in [2]. I would love to get some feedback and
it would be nice if someone could make some stylish neo-like pictures
for it, more information about the pictures are in [1] too. I attached
the needed patches for neod in bugzilla [3].

cheers,
Olaf

[1] http://tinyurl.com/2shbjo
[2] http://tinyurl.com/2qy9gf