display lock

Olaf Lüke olaf at uni-paderborn.de
Sun Nov 25 19:27:40 CET 2007

I already got a set of nice images from "IfChinsCouldKill" in #openmoko.
I updated the ipk[1] to it. There is a screenshot of it on scap[2] (the
OpenMoko logo has to be dragged to the top). I really like this one, if
i get more images like this i will program it to pick one randomly
everytime the display lock appears.

[1] http://tinyurl.com/2qy9gf
[2] http://tinyurl.com/2xv48o