OpenMoko application as Final Year Project

Sebastian gozzel at gmx.de
Thu Oct 4 14:46:28 CEST 2007

Hi everybody,

I decided to develop a OpenMoko application as my final year project.
I will try to write a voip module which connects via wifi, if reachable,
to a voip provider(probably over SIP).

My problem now is to get a Neo1973(GTA-02) with wifi included as soon as
possible, because the project has to be finished by end of March 2008.
I know it shall be ready for the mass market in December, but it would
be much better to get it earlier.
Has anyone an idea whom to ask for this?
I am not sure if I need to get the developer kit as well to write my
desired application. Does anybody know?

thanks

Sebastian