OpenMoko application as Final Year Project

Jonathon Suggs jsuggs at murmp.com
Mon Oct 8 16:11:21 CEST 2007

Giles Jones wrote:

> On 6 Oct 2007, at 13:41, Chris Lord wrote:
>
> I'm not saying you are right or wrong, just that when you are doing a
> final year project you don't rule anything out. You can't simply
> provide all the answers without showing the working out.
Or...if you are 100% sure that you are wanting to write a VoIP
application, then write the core code and make it a command line
application.  Only worry about making that aspect of your project stable
and robust.  Then others can write GUI's to interact with your
application (they could use GTK or Qt, or whatever they prefer).

-Jonathon