Usability Team & User Centered Design Proces

Justin Wong stryderjzw at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 06:56:55 CEST 2007

Good list Jon.  I think it's a great start, and we can flesh it out in a bit
more detail too.

The important thing is where to put our ideas.  I think the wiki is the
obvious choice.  Does anyone know if there's any caveats to know before
using the wiki?

I'll try to chip in some things here and there. I'm just learning about HCI
in class, so this is very exciting for me.

Thanks,
Justin