Usability Team & User Centered Design Proces

Jon openmoko at snowulf.com
Thu Oct 18 08:48:50 CEST 2007

On 10/17/07, Justin Wong <stryderjzw at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good list Jon.  I think it's a great start, and we can flesh it out in a
> bit more detail too.
>
> The important thing is where to put our ideas.  I think the wiki is the
> obvious choice.  Does anyone know if there's any caveats to know before
> using the wiki?
>
> I'll try to chip in some things here and there. I'm just learning about
> HCI in class, so this is very exciting for me.
>
> Thanks,
> Justin

Sorry it wasn't very long.  I just jotted down what I could think of while
at work.  Also, I copied the current thread info onto the wiki and
formatted.  Here it is:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Usability_Team

I didn't add any links to the above from the main page or anything, so its
some what of an orphan.

-Jon