Text Messaging Application Design

Oleg Sadov sadov at linux-ink.ru
Fri Oct 19 14:05:43 CEST 2007

But may be discussing of creating possibility of more general "search +
virtual folders engine" will be reasonably too.

It may be released like object-oriented python framework with some
backends for different types of objects (for ex. SMS) and some frontends
for different kinds of search queries and presentation layouts (for ex.
like SMS-threads).

Apropos, some general search functionality is a common place for a non-
OpenSource smartfon OS'es, but it have restricted & rigid functionality
especially for languages with a rich morphological structure.

--Oleg