Personas

london cowgirl isntthatjesus at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 18:07:11 CEST 2007

I created a cleaner version of our User Personas and added it to the wiki:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Personas

I gave our users names -- We should get into the habit of referring to our users by name when we're discussing a design feature. Honestly, it really helps.

It would be great if designers could print out the personas and have them nearby when thinking about design decisions.

I tried to include a link to a pdf version, but my wiki markup skills aren't that great. Any hints on how I can do this?

It would also be great if we could expand on what's been started. The more we know about the user, the better we'll make design decisions - and a bad a** product in the end.

Carla White

http://mail.yahoo.com