Personas

london cowgirl isntthatjesus at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 18:39:56 CEST 2007

I noticed that after the thought too.

I'll change the names and upload again.

Carla

----- Original Message ----
From: Jon <openmoko at snowulf.com>
To: openmoko-apps at lists.openmoko.org
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 11:12:58 AM
Subject: Re: Personas

On 10/19/07, london cowgirl <isntthatjesus at yahoo.com> wrote:
I created a cleaner version of our User Personas and added it to the wiki:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Personas

I gave our users names -- We should get into the habit of referring to our users by name when we're discussing a design feature. Honestly, it really helps.

It would be great if designers could print out the personas and have them nearby when thinking about design decisions.

I tried to include a link to a pdf version, but my wiki markup skills aren't that great. Any hints on how I can do this?

It would also be great if we could expand on what's been started. The more we know about the user, the
 better we'll make design decisions - and a bad a** product in the end.

Carla White

http://mail.yahoo.com

Carla,
My only thought is, it may be a good idea to not have a "Robert" and a "Roberto" (too easy to confuse - at least for me ^_^).  Otherwise it looks cool!

-Jon

http://mail.yahoo.com