Dialer re-organisation

Benjamin Weber benny at builtin.de
Wed Oct 31 17:14:37 CET 2007

Hey,

concerning the input methods you should take a look at
http://projects.openmoko.org/projects/finger-keyboard/
(and of course http://projects.openmoko.org/forum/?group_id=42)

Try it out and please contribute with this project!

And concerning T9: it is patented and there is no solution to use that.

There are a lot of other interesting input methods which are better and
faster. Search for videos on youtube :).
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Input_Method
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Wishlist:Text_Input

Regards,

Benjamin Weber
E-Mail:	benny1990 at gmail.com - benny at builtin.de
Jabber:	benny1990 at swissjabber.eu
Website: http://builtin.de
GPG-Key-ID: 0A2D66A5 => https://builtin.de/gpgkey
Key fingerprint = AF47 B9D4 31AA 32AC 96E1 E6C5 00B1 C5E3 0A2D 66A5