Battery monitor application

Alexandre d'Alton alex at alexdalton.org
Fri Sep 28 09:09:28 CEST 2007

On 12:34 am 09/28/07 Kristian 'kriss' Mueller <kriss at mput.de> wrote:
> >  Allow me to attach my very first application for OpenMoko. This
> >  application is aimed at displaying various system information of
> >  the OpenMoko platform.
>
> Thanks! It's a really nice program. Just installed it.

Thanks, that's good to hear that at least someone has had a look at that
program !

> Of course, I'm already curious to see the BT and GSM page... :-)
> I also created a Wiki page for you. See:
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Mokostat

I had no time yet to work on that, I think I'll have some next week. It's
really hard to stick to doing only one thing as there's so many stuff to do
in this project! I've actually made several kernel patches and system
patches in the neod area and panel-applets area.

Anyway, next week I'll try to do this:

In the GSM tab, I'd like to put the following data:
  - Location code and cellId
  - Registration status.

In the BT tab, I'd like to implement the following:
  - Display of the BD address
  - Search button and found devices list.

Maybe adding some activation / deactivation features for the various
components could also be a good thing.

In any case, if someone is interrested in working in this project, feel
free to go to the mokoproject mokostats page and request to be added to the
developers list. More developers means more features more quickly !

Thanks again,

Alex.