OpenMoko application as Final Year Project

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Fri Sep 28 11:42:53 CEST 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-27 at 17:56 +0100, Sebastian wrote:
> Hi everybody!
> I'm a student from Germany doing my last year in England, Staffordshire
> University. To finish my studies I have to do a project, that has not
> done before, and of course I have to do it on my own. So when I stumbled
> across OpenMoko I thought it would be a great idea to write a
> application for it.
> It's a little bit different for me to work out an good idea so I'm
> asking you if anyone has got an idea what kind of application would be a
> must-have or a pretty nice one for a OpenMoko phone, but is not jet
> implemented.
> thx and have a nice day,

You really need to find something that will interest yourself, not
something that is suggested by anyone else. Take a look in the
subversion repository to see what is already implemented.

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/