qemu-neo1973

Eric Heinemann e_heinemann at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 07:46:04 CEST 2007

I rebuilt the entire thing on my gentoo box and then moved it over to a different ubuntu virtual machine and it allows mouse clicks to act as a touchscreen.  The only issue I have now is that it seems like it locks up occasionally if I play with some gui elements in an openmoko app, and if you open terminal you are kinda stuck (no way to close) :)  I will try your suggestion tomorrow on the original ubuntu vm.

Great job Andrew!!  This is definitely something to play with until I am able to purchase a phone.

Thank You

-Eric

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front