qemu-neo1973

Henryk Plötz henryk at openmoko.org
Fri Apr 6 01:50:38 CEST 2007

Moin,

Am Fri, 06 Apr 2007 00:11:26 +0200 schrieb Jerome Kerdreux:

> I have exactly the same result after a full build via MokoMakefile
> (last week update) I guess something goes wrong somewhere.

That's most likely due to MokoMakefile building against OpenEmbedded
HEAD instead of the known good version that openmoko officially uses.
This is not supported by the openmoko people (and last time I checked
there was a problem in this configuration which made the panel crash.)

Remove the comment sign in front of the line
OPENMOKO_MTN_REV = e2dbb52fe39df7ef786b6068f6178f29508dfded
in MokoMakefile, make update and then do a full rebuild (e.g. first do a
make clobber-openembedded).

--
Henryk Plötz
Grüße aus Berlin