qemu-neo1973

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Sat Apr 7 11:54:38 CEST 2007

Harald Welte wrote:
> Our current OE snapshot version is indicated in the Wiki 'building
> openmoko from scratch'.  However, I agree, some more automatized way of
> obtaining this was nice.  Maybe mickey can put a file on something like
> people.openmoko.org/mickey/oe_snapshot.txt  which contains the revision
> number.   Thus URL could then be automatically fetched by scripts such
> as MokoMAkefile.

As soon as anonymous svn access is fixed on projects.openmoko.org, I
will be moving MokoMakefile back there, and will give write access to
the core team in the hope that you guys edit the OPENMOKO_MTN_REV
definition at the top of the Makefile whenever you move to a new frozen
rev.  So instead of editing oe_snapshot.txt, Mickey could just edit
MokoMakefile directly ...

-- Rod