Bricked?

michael at michaelshiloh.com michael at michaelshiloh.com
Wed Apr 25 04:06:17 CEST 2007

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007, Werner Almesberger wrote:

> Christopher Heiny wrote:
>> I think I've done something awful to my Neo.
>
> No, you've just emptied the battery :-)
>
> If you have a means to recharge the battery from an external source,
> I'd recommend you try that.

Along these lines, I've searched for an external charger for these batteries,
with no luck. Does anyone know of such?

Alternately, just buy a spare battery, making sure it comes at least partially
charged. Then you can update uboot and charge the dead one.

Another alternative is to find a friend w/ a phone that uses this type of
battery, which is pretty common.